CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

17 June 2008

grr

So I have used the Opera browser on my PC for approximately 2 years. In my time, 4 years, as a medical transcriptionist I've collected a VERY large amount of bookmarks, both personal and work related. In my time working on this book I've collected a lot related to it as well. 537 bookmarks in total to be exact. Now on with the story.

Yesterday I opened my browser for some reason and it offered me to update my Opera 9.27 to Opera 9.5 and I accepted, immediately regretting it due to the appearance. I went about my day and several hours went by and I opened it to read perezhilton.com...the whole page was black and grouped on top of itself and it just looked horrid. So I managed to locate my bookmark file which is saved with an adr extension with opera and I put it on my desktop and uninstalled opera, reinstalled 9.27 and it would never open, numerous reboots offered no assistance. I attempted to do this twice rebooting every time. I think attempted to import my bookmarks to IE but of course it did not recognize the extension. I downloaded Firefox in an attempt to import it there so I could then import to IE...no luck. I finally had to download a program to convert and import them for me. I finally got all instances of Opera off my PC and took Firefox off too. I'll just have to force myself to use IE instead of Opera. Anyway, long story short is that I hate IE.

0 comments: