CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

29 June 2008

partially off topic

So after a rousing marathon of the first series of Robin Hood I had a bit of inspiration and wrote a few pages, deleted half and wrote a bit more. That is not what this post is for though.

I've made a goal for myself. I currently weigh a lot more than I would like to. I have a bit under 90 days to go until I turn 30. I would like to set a primary goal of losing 20 pounds in that time. I think I could likely lose a bit more but I will settle for 20. I belong to a gym and I will be going and when I don't go I will be utilizing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred and have requested Walk away the pounds from the library to use that too. I'm tired of being a big girl. I will do this because I can't spend the rest of my life pushing this goal off repeatedly.

0 comments: