CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

26 November 2008

the cats

This is Ariel. Isn't she a beautiful little girl? I said I wanted a tiger striped cat and she has that but she's more of the white. She is gorgeous and they say she loves people and in this house that's a plus.

This is Autumn, the one they identify as special needs. She's not classified as a kitten but as 'young' and that's fine too. They don't say exactly what makes her special needs but the wording of her ad makes it sound as if she is very needy and they say she is scared of open doors. I feel I have the time and love to give to a cat like that. She is beautiful with all of her colors.

And this is Mia and she is exactly what I am looking for. She's cute and tiny and I'd really love to have her. I want a baby kitty who can just come home and play and cuddle and just be young enough that her personality is still forming.

Now hopefully they'll call me tomorrow

0 comments: