CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

15 November 2008

day 15

Halfway there. I have once again changed my layout and I think I like it better, especially the quote.

Speaking of quotes I was watching tv today and while cahnnel flipping heard this quote on a Disney movie: "What does it mean when your train of thought wrecks?" I really liked it and I think that's kind of how I feel today. Fibro is acting up but I guess that's probably the 30 degree temperature drop from yesterday. My legs are impossibly sore. I find that my hip to my knee on the right leg is worst.

I really wish I could set this blog to show my music I'm listening to like other's do. I'll just say I'm listening to Mika - Love Today which makes me kinda feel like dancing.

Today has been rather boring. I cleaned...and cleaned, ran some errands. I'm currently making a grocery list for this week coming and I'll go shopping on Wednesday. I need to paint my nails.

0 comments: