CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

19 November 2008

day 19

A real entry today. Today I didn't work. I got up, did some cleaning, went shopping. I paid a lot of bills today too. I got everything to make pie for Sunday which is when we're doing family Thanksgiving. I think my van is getting fixed this weekend too.

Plans for the weekend?

Friday I probably work all day and then in the evening I'll do very little, probably go to the gym. Saturday I am going to see Twilight with Jonathan and then Eric is going to a UC football game. Sunday we're going to this family Thanksgiving but it's later in the dya so I'll probably hit the gym, make a pie and then party.

Tonight for dinner I'm getting pizza for the boys and a hoagie for me. I am making a pot of chili to take to the FD for Eric and George.

0 comments: