CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

28 November 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a great holidy. I was sick and spent the day in bed. I woke up at noon and went to sleep at 7ish and woke up at midnight and haven't been able to go back to sleep. I was unable to eat and just felt horrible all day. I still have a bucket by my side. I tried to cook dinner but had to hand the reins over because all of the smells made my stomach do backflips. I feel a bit better but my stomach is very sore and I'm tired but can't sleep due to the stomach pains. I am hopeful tomorrow I feel better because I need to do some housework.

Since I don't have a job and jobs aren't available right now I've decided to go room by room in the house and tear it apart and clean it really well. Yesterday I did this room. This is my office/dining room and I couldn't move my desk but I moved everything else, cleaned all the cabinets and the closet. I spent about 4 or 5 hours in total on this room. Heck just my desk has a dozen nooks on it that had to be cleaned out and sorted. I shredded private papers. I am thinking about starting to collect all the paper we would throw away and taking it to the paper recycling bin at the school or the library.

Anyway, I'm going to go lay down on the couch under a ton of blankets and attempt to fall asleep.

0 comments: