CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

10 December 2008

day 10

So I haven't had a job in several weeks now and I thought I would have buckets of free time, do my maintenance cleaning and watch a ton of movies and tv and then exercise and relax the rest of the night after dinner...bull.

I am more exhausted than I've been in years, more stressed, barely have time to get things done. It's not a financial issue either...just life. Tomorrow I should get to rest some but Friday I have to go to the grocery and then we're going out in a group of 30.

They still haven't started the roof which is beginning to anger me. These guys came today to walk around and I told them my van is broke down and cannot be moved. We'll have the part in a week but that doesn't matter if they start before then.

0 comments: