CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

15 December 2008

day 15 with words

So I'm on Television without pity and they have a list of 10 television related disappointments this year and #10 is David Tennant leaving as the Doctor on Doctor Who and the rest of the list won't work so I'll just say I totally agree that it is disappointing.

Anyway, Penelope is very happy here. She thinks she gets to sleep with me though and she kept attacking Eric's armpit hair which was pretty funny. She wants to sleep in his slippers too.

1 comments:

Jimmy said...

found your site through Spark people. Just looking around. i thought I was the only one in KY who liked BBC shows.
Check out my site at

jimmygilvin.blogspot.com

Nice blog you have. Hope the kitty doesn't tear too much of Eric's stuff up.