CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

02 December 2008

day 2

I am going to blog every day this month no matter what, even if it's just 2 or 3 words.

Monday (today still in my head) was not a great day. We found out we're getting the roof done. Contracts will be signed tomorrow...materials were apparently going to be purchased today and roof should be on within a week I guess. I feel bad for guys having to work in the cold on my roof but hey I'll have a new roof.

Eric's friend's 4 1/2 month old daughter passed away Monday which is very sad. I hadn't yet gotten to go see her since she'd only been home from the hospital for a few weeks and too many germs around the house to want to take them near a preemie baby. I just have no words for that.

0 comments: