CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

21 December 2008

day 21

Oh wow it is so incredibly cold. The sun is out though which is very helpful to keeping the house warm. I am so not meant for winter. My hands are incredibly dry and painful and no matter how much lotion I use it's not helpful. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I wash my hands several times a day which is, of course, necessary but harmful to my skin.

Yesterday we went to Breathitt County, KY for a family Christmas dinner. We left at 8 am, got there at 11:30 am and were home by 8. It was a very long day. We had lunch at a buffet restaurant which was pretty decent. There were over 30 of us and it's just easier to go somewhere like that.

I've decided to start working on a list of personal goals for 2009. These will not be resolutions but just goals that are attainable.

Will finish this after we go visit Santa.

0 comments: