CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

22 December 2008

day 22

I am already fed up with this extreme cold.

Just a few days before Christmas. Today I bought the stocking stuffers. I spent $30 on CANDY. I love the dollar tree.

I also adore the song Today by Joshua Radin. I first heard it on the video that Ellen Degeneres showed of her wedding and I love the song so much. I've never really heard his music before but he's got an amazing voice. I am listening to some of it on youtube.

I am so mad. I love the BBC show Gavin & Stacey and they are airing a Christmas episode this week and I can't see it. I really hate missing out on things like that and the Doctor Who Christmas Special too. Why can't I live in the UK :(

0 comments: