CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

24 December 2008

day 24

Christmas Eve...can you believe I had to go to walmart? It was just to pick up a prescription but Walmart on Christmas Eve was madness and it was raining. I went to Kroger and someone deliberately hit me with her cart in my bad hip. I was beyond angry.

Mom came by to give the boys gifts from her. She got them each an individual gift and group gifts. Riley got Star Wars Monopoly, Jonathan got some skateboard thing that's mini skateboards, Elijah got his red light saber. Together she got them Twister, Clue, Trouble and Kerplunk. Kerplunk is a lot of work for a short game but they are playing it now. I really liked playing Clue and forgot how much I liked it. I really want the Harry Potter version. Jonathan is excellent at Twister since he's all arms and legs. I promised Riley we'd play Monopoly later and he called Anakin Skywalker. I just said I get the girl because I know nothing about Star Wars.

0 comments: