CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

08 December 2008

day 8...

AKA motivation and inspiration

Okay so I've been a bit stuck, just scribbling notes here and there to add to my book, haven't even typed up the pages of text I need to but that's just laziness on my part. Today I got inspiration for a secondary story and 2 more characters. I'm really thrilled by this and it will help to fill in some gaps I have. It also gives the characters a central meeting place for a lot of things that I was planning. I am beyond thrilled and think this may be the kick in the pants I was looking for.

Now if only I felt that way about my weight issues. I do realize that I see myself as much larger than I am and need to work on the mental as well as physical issues related to being overweight and losing weight.


Get Your Free Christmas Countdown

0 comments: