CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

01 December 2008

update, rant, general junk

So this might be a fairly long entry and I don't feel like going back to find the code to make it expand so it'll all be 1 page.

Anyway, Friday the man, Bob, from the animal rescue I was hoping to adopt from sent me an email that said "The foster families do not want to adopt as you don't have a vet reference." He went on to make suggestions to me about 2 adult strays to adopt at the shelter down the road and went on to give me advice such as not taking my children with me to see the cats because kittens are destructive and cost a lot and told me to ask to hold the two he suggested and I'll know which is right for my family. I found his advice to be against what he is supposed to be doing by running a rescue. I no longer want to adopt from him strictly because of his email to me and the fact that I don't think he runs a rescue correctly. I really wanted Mia though. I am not giving up on a cat but will probably wait until January and and until then I'll just start getting everything I need, collar, litter box, snacks, food dish, etc. I already have a kitty condo from Amanda. Thank you!!!

Yesterday was Eric's mom's 50th birthday. After Jonathan's basketball game (they won) we went to O'Charley's for dinner and I had a couple of Bahama Mama's which I liked. We had 21 people at O'Charley's and 18 of us went to the bowling alley. I didn't bowl but everyone else did. I had a few more drinks there and was in a really good mood. After they bowled me, mom, Eric and the kids came home and everyone else (11 people) went to the bar...Dianne came home EXTREMELY drunk. They had a DD and so did I. Mom, Eric and I played 90s Trivial Pursuit and I won.

Finally for the last 2 days I've been dealing with this horrible malware issue called Virtumonde. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it but I believe I have finally gotten rid of it with a program called Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. This Virtumonde is a HUGE headache to get rid of without it...

0 comments: