CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

12 February 2009

milestone

M and I completed our first full week of exercise. I think it's working well. We both admitted there were days we only did the exercise because of the other person. I know I need to exercise and take better care of myself but that doesn't mean I want to do it. I do feel better though. Monday I'll weigh in at her house and go from there.

I have started realizing what meals I would really use chips for and realize that what I was consuming in terms of chips was horrible. I could eat an entire bag myself and not because I was hungry but just because I like them and they were there. IF I add them back into my diet I will only have them for picnic type food or a sandwich. The unfortunate part of my challenge to myself is that because I can't have chips I do not want to go to Subway since I always eat chips with a sub.

0 comments: