CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

02 January 2010

new starts and goals



And so it begins. January 1st to September 24 (my birthday) is exactly 38 weeks. In that time frame I'd like to hit my goal weight of 150 pounds, losing a total of 88.5 pounds. I am currently 238.5 pounds. The picture above was taken 01/01/2010.

Exercise wise I plan to start by going to the gym and doing their PACE room which is like Curves. I will do the three circuits like Curves and then I will do a few of the machines in the weight room. I'll do this at least three times a week.

My hope is to be out of the 200s by Mother's day which is in about 18 weeks. I will weigh in every Friday and take my measurements on the 1st of every month.

I am done with all of this being overweight business and this is the end of it all.

1 comments:

M Miller said...

I'm glad to see you so resolved. Where did you get the spreadsheet?