CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

29 May 2008

progress in real life

So instead of doing the journal the other night I just went to bed.  By the time I got in the room with my supplies I realized I'd forgotten the book I needed and just said forget it.  I WILL do it tonight.  I'll also go through my notes and add them to the story as I've written it so far.  I just haven't had a chance.  Friday I worked until about 6 and then had some errands to run and just laid in the porch swing when I got back.  Yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning and decided to catch up on some DVDs I've been meaning to get to.  I suppose I could have done it while watching the DVDs but felt like I didn't want to.  Today I have to finish some laundry and go to some gathering up the road later for a couple of hours.  After having my mother read my changes I have some ideas brewing in my head but no real decisions as of yet.  I don't know.  Part of me thinks I need to listen to her exactly and please her or I won't be able to please any potential readers and the rest of me thinks this is my story and it'll play out as it's meant to.  I'm just not sure at all because things keep repeatedly changing anyway so who is to know if anything I've written so far will even stay in the book in the end.

0 comments: