CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

28 May 2008

progress


Well I've spent approximately an hour editing and making updates to the story.  Let me just say I do not know if I could do this at all without google maps.  It's hard enough to write a story that is local.  Just imagine writing one in a city you've never set foot in, may never set foot in.   I had planned to spend a bit more time writing today but I sat outside for a bit, watched a movie and played on google maps and wikipedia looking up things to add to my book.  I am planning to devote some time to going through my travel books and updating my inspiration book as well.  I'm starting to feel a bit tired so I guess I should go start leafing through the travel guides to see what inspires me.

0 comments: