CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

28 May 2008

true madness

After many wasted hours I have finally managed to link to this blog from my myspace profile. I deleted my facebook profile. I added a stat tracker that will not track my visits so I can see if I'm being read.  I've gone to the post office to get a box full of junk mail.  I've made Elijah toast and waffles and gotten him multiple cups of milk, listened to him complain because we aren't getting our Nintendo back since we donated it to the fire department (AKA dad took it to work). Now I'm going to turn him on some more Caillou and get busy with work.

1 comments:

Beanie said...

I do not think it was 'wasted time' I prefer the term 'time spent forming my ideas'