CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

31 August 2008

new story

So I guess I was wrong. I've started a new story with all new characters and I like this story and these characters and I think this one has a lot more potential. I didn't write or even work on it yesterday because I was so sick it took all my energy to roll over in bed. I'm working on a bit of a character outline and then I'll get to writing some more. I've written a few pages so far but the outline is what will take up a lot of time in the beginning anyway. It's still based in Cardiff, so research is already done although I'd like to look at different places to use in this one because I don't want these characters to step into the shoes of the previous characters. The stories are not interchangable that way. I am thinking of including a couple minor characters from the other story though and that way the stories are linked. I don't know if that sounds right or not.

0 comments: