CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

14 August 2008

Girls Aloud & Sugababes

So in my research for my book I started researching popular UK music and somehow I got sucked into listening to some of the stuff that I swore I would never be caught dead listening to such as girl pop bands. I got sucked into it honestly. I have always loved the song Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus and then I found out Girls Aloud did their own version and I can't get enough of it. Then I found the Sugababes and they have this song called About you now. It gets stuck in my head and I find myself humming it when I have not heard it for days.

Then yesterday Perez Hilton posted this song by the Veronicas called Take me on the floor and I can't get enough of it.

Also, I have this story in my head now that has nothing to do with my book, totally different characters and I think it's a short story so I think that's going to come first.

0 comments: