CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

03 August 2008

so

It's 9:30 on Sunday morning and I'm up for work. I work 8-4 and all I want is to crawl back in bed.

So updates all around..starting with my book. I have some new ideas that I'm trying to figure out how to make work into the timeline, some more research I need to do in order to make these changes and then I need to redo the layout of it all and probably cut some things out. I can only imagine that when an author gets their book into the hands of the publisher and it's already printed and out in peoples hands that they find things they should have tweaked or should have left in. The creative process is enough to make one nutters.

On a personal front, I am really going to start kicking butt this week on diet and exercise. I've already noticed I'm not snacking much. I plan to be a vegetarian after my birthday but I'm already shying away from meat. I have some vegetarian recipes I'd like to try out and I love the Morningstar Farms Spicy Bean burger. I've decided to workout 3 or 4 days a week and on Fridays I'll do one of those workouts plus water aerobics.

1 comments:

neace3232 said...

I'm doing good. Glad to see you have a blog as well. Wish we lived closer so we could help each other on this weight loss goal. Sometimes I feel like having a mate would help me along the way.