CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

10 November 2008

day 10

I wrote a lot more last night, including what I think may be the last paragraph of the novel. I sat with a notebook and actually wrote by hand about 5 pages worth and need to add it in but I will probably do that tomorrow because today I want to do more of that later.

I am really tired today despite going back to sleep. I believe I am getting sick and need to take my vitamin. Today I looked in the mirror and caught a glimpse of my aunt who I greatly dislike and so that's true motivation to me. Tomorrow I am headed straight to the gym ASAP.

Eric had follow up for his kidney disease today. The medicine is working and has cut the protein number in half. He goes back again in a month and will likely be put on cholesterol medication but the doctor was great and is still very hopeful things will 'resolve' as much as possible on their own and he can likely come off the steroids in 2-3 more months.

0 comments: