CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

12 November 2008

never done this

Because I'm totally bored I thought I would copy this over from my friend Angie's (Annie...she'll always be Annie to me) livejournal

Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal

If someone says "Is this okay?" You say...?
Take me on the floor - The Veronicas

How would you describe yourself?
Gallery - Mario Vazquez

What do you like in a guy?
Wondering - Good Charlotte

How do you feel today?
Overpopulated - Bethany Joy Galleoti

What is your life's purpose?
Dreams in Digital - Orgy

What is your motto?
Owning my Mistakes - Anthony Stewart Head

What do your friends think of you?
Smile - Ghost of the Robot

What do you think of your parents?
Don't You Know who I think I am - Fall Out Boy

What do you think about very often?
Home - Westlife

What is 2+2?
Someday - Bryan Greenberg

What do you think of your best friend?
Naive - The Kooks

What do you think of the person you like?
Insomnia - Craig David (my favorite song at the moment)

What is your life story?
Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World (quite possibly my favorite song ever)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Oh Yeah - The Cliks

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Take me there - Rascall Flatts

What will they play at your funeral?
James Bond - Scouting for Girls

What is your hobby?
Rockferry - Duffy

What is your biggest fear?
Kiss on Me - Tyler Hilton

What is your biggest secret?
Honestly - Bethany Joy Galleoti

What do you think of your friends?
La Vie Boheme - Rent Movie Soundtrack

What will you post this as?
Say Yes - Elliott Smith

0 comments: