CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

05 December 2008

day 5...

I have been thinking and come to the conclusion that when it comes to weight loss I've been all talk and very very little action. That could explain why it appears I'm right back where I started from. I am not thrilled by this but I can't complain when I've done nothing in over a month. I have all these exercise videos and I rearranged this room so I could just move the table and have a massive workout area. I just need to motivate to do so. I have the WATP from Taryn with 1 and 2 mile workout, 30 day shred that I bought a few months ago but dont' think I even took the plastic off. I have Bollywood Booty from netflix and Bollywood dance workout from the library. I know this will sound like an excuse but I'll start tomorrow. I have a ton of housework to do today and we're going to put up the Christmas tree tonight so I won't have time but I definitely will tomorrow. I just need to sweep and mop the whole house tomorrow. I'll have time.

Anyway, I haven't been doing much writing lately because things have been so hectic. I'll get back to that soon. I have ideas and I jot them down and put them with my stuff but with the holidays and car repair, roof repair, funerals I just haven't had time to do that either.

It's cold as can be outside. I better get some housework done.

0 comments: