CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

06 December 2008

day 6 with weight update

Okay so today I weighed myself since I'm starting over. I wasn't going to share exact numbers but oh well. You might read it and think 'ewww' but when I post my final results you'll think 'wow...good job'

So I weighed 236 in September and today I'm 226 so that's 10 pounds down. I'll just list it as of today (12/06/08)
weight 226 pounds
BMI 35.5
hip 50"
waist 45"
at belly button 47"
chest 44"
below breast 37.5"
right Thigh 29.5"
right calf 15.5"
left bicep 15"
neck 14.5"

I've lost inches and maintained that, even losing a couple since I last measured in October. I'm going to go now. I'm knackered from all the housechores today. I think I'll watch Wonderfalls or read a book.

0 comments: