CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

07 January 2009

happiness

A very simple way to bring me happiness is to just allow me a few hours to listen to Craig David and nothing but Craig David. I don't even really like that style of music unless it is Craig David. So tonight I got the bright idea to put Craig David in on the Pandora Radio page and it keeps playing Craig mixed with some Usher and Chris Brown and I don't like either of those singers. Now it said Ne-Yo and I do like him. I'm loving this page. I have a Rilo Kiley channel and The Cliks and Ray LaMontagne. I'm so thrilled with this. It's my new toy.

This morning I woke up full of big plans for today and within an hour had accomplished a ton. I unloaded/reloaded and ran the dishwasher, made the bed, changed the litter box, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the fridge and gathered up all the laundry. I then took a bath and went out on some errands. When I came home I rearranged the dining room. The Christmas items finally got put away and I was happy for that but then I did NOTHING else I planned. I have like 4 loads of laundry, maybe 5 and did NONE of it.

0 comments: