CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

06 January 2009

bored

So I bet you're wondering what I've been up to in the few days since I've posted. I could fill you in on all the boring details but then you'd never want to read my blog again. Instead I'll just give you the highlights.

I am currently listening to The Cliks via something called Pandora Radio. According to wikipedia Pandora Radio is "Pandora is an automated music recommendation and Internet radio service created by the Music Genome Project. Users enter a song or artist that they enjoy, and the service responds by playing selections that are musically similar. Users provide feedback on approval or disapproval — which Pandora takes into account for future selections." It's really neat although I have discovered a few artists I like are not on there such as Glasvegas. I am wondering if there is a submission process to give them info on artists that they don't cover.

I picked up several Lori Foster books at the library and a book called Inkheart that they've now turned into a movie that's coming out soon.

I've decided that I want to try making my own butter. My friend Amber told me that she's been making her own and told me what to do and I've decided that I'd like to give it a try and then experiment with seasoning it various ways.

Penelope is attacking my library bag behind me for some reason. I've given her the nickname of psychokitty.

Okay now there's my update.

0 comments: