CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

02 January 2009

January 2nd

So today I went to the gym and worked out. I feel so much better but am sure I'll be sore later. I couldn't do the amount of weight I was doing 2 months ago but I'm sure I'll get back there.

Before we left for the gym today I got a freecycle email offering free hand weights which I needed anyway for my WATP video. The woman had 3, 5 and 8 pound sets and also gave me a stand for them and an exercise band and some Ab Slide thing that I'll have to figure out. I'm glad to have those.

I am leaning more toward being a vegetarian than ever. Mostly because I keep getting assaulted by visuals. Anthony Bourdain is horrible. I was at the gym on the treadmill and had to stop before I'd walked 1/2 mile because they were eating armadillo and it still had legs and a tail and everything. I nearly got sick.

I am going to go put some laundry away and relax. Tomorrow I'm going to attempt bellydancing with this video I got from the library.

0 comments: