CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

11 January 2009

starting over

I've been reading a lot and I read once that if you want to be a good writer the most important thing is to read a lot. I've been devouring books like they're going out of style. I read 2 books the other day. I didn't read much in the way of books yesterday but I read a lot on the web. Today I have only read blogs thusfar but the day is still young and I will probably read this book I have from the library. I have to go to the library tomorrow to return a few things.

Later this week we're supposed to have 2 days where the temps are in the teens. I hate winter. I need to make sure I have books and movies for those days so I can just curl up and stay warm. I am so thankful that I don't have to leave the house some days.

0 comments: