CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

13 January 2009

2009 weight loss goal

So earlier I was thinking that it's almost 2 weeks into the year and I haven't really done anything to reach my weight loss goal of 50 pounds for the year and then I thought well it's only 1 pound a week and that's not unrealistic to meet 50 still. When going to the gym I was losing up to 5 pounds a week so I still can meet the goal I have set for myself without overdoing it. I am eating a bit better. Today I was at the grocery and in the checkout I saw a candy bar and wanted it but instead I popped a 5 calorie stick of gum in my mouth and bought a new pack of it and went on my way without the candy. We have ice cream and I didn't touch it either. When I wanted a snack I grabbed a few crackers and slices of cheese. I think I'm doing better despite the lack of exercise. Elijah is on my case about doing Walk away the pounds though and Riley said I look skinnier so maybe.

0 comments: