CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

27 March 2009

diet

I thought it would be good to blog about why I am not going to do a real diet. I would like to lose weight by modifying my current dietary habits. I am not a poor eater just a bit of an overeater. I like good food and so do the people I live with. I do want to try healthier but I cannot follow a diet like Atkins or South Beach. I have a big household and so I cannot put them on a diet with me nor can I afford to go on a diet and feed them too. Therefore adding in healthy recipes to the meal plan and picking up healthier snacks and being mindful of portion size is what will be best for us as a family.

I now have to edit my vlog which you can find at http://www.youtube.com/user/nessapaige

0 comments: