CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

26 March 2009

Eat This, Not That

So I am not a calorie counter. I just try to make sure that I make better choices for myself and eat a bit less than I would have. Yesterday I picked up the Eat This, Not That book at the library. This version contains mostly restaurant options but there is a supermarket version I have requested at the library and think I might end up buying if it's as nice as this one.

Today for lunch Eric calls and says he is having taco bell would I like some. I thumb open the book and see that I can get the Fresco Steak Taco x2 and it's less than 400 calories. It is unfortunately high in sodium but I don't salt anything I cook so I tend to stay really low on that daily anyway so the occasional high sodium day shouldn't be too bad. I have yet to eat them but I hope they are good. Food's here.

0 comments: