CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

23 March 2009

goals

I have been setting monthly goals in an effort to try to guide myself to a healthy weight loss. My March goals will not be met and therefore I decided to get an early start on April's. I am posting them now:

Weight goal:
215 pounds by April 30 (Yesterday when I weighed in I was up 5 pounds from where I had been which is almost back to my highest weight but I've also lost nearly 9 inches so I guess the weight is muscle)

Nutrition:
Improve my fruit/veggie/protein intake
Cut back on carbonated beverages
Increase water intake from current 0 ounces to 64 ounce minimum per day

Fitness goals:
Exercise 5 days per week
Sources of exercise to include:
Walk away the pounds
Wii Fit w/body test daily
Gym 2 days per week
Outdoor walking/jogging
Daily wall pushups leading to floor pushups

Fitness goal to reach by April 30:
10 real pushups
3 mile WATP by the end of April to prepare for May goal

Purchase goal:
New runners
Sports bra

To come in May:
Start of Couch to 5k training.

0 comments: