CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

24 March 2009

oh my

I am so incredibly tired today which shocks me. I've been taking my vitamin again and don't feel I should feel so tired if I've been a good girl. I've been doing my wall pushups and my shoulders hurt but I'm not stopping them. I'll just cut back until I feel a bit better.

This morning I did my wii body test and I've come down 2 pounds but that's still where I was before I kicked it in gear. I won't really count loss until I'm below 220 at least. I'm hoping that's soon.

Yesterday on twitter I asked for some book recommendations from some of the youtube girls I follow. One of them recommended several books and I requested them from the library. I got most of them and then some. My list that I picked up today is in the sidebar in my bookshelf widget. Not all of the books are weight related. I'm currently working on the Half-Assed memoir book. I'll let you know what i think

0 comments: