CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

07 May 2009

walking

So any time I walk more than about 1/2 mile my ankle begins to hurt. I have therefore decided to postpone restarting the walk challenge until Monday which will push my dates back for starting/finishing the couch to 5k by 1 week. That is okay though. I am not going to be hard on myself. I will be ordering my first pair of running shoes this weekend and chose these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00186SVLK/ref=twister_dp_update?ie=UTF8&childASIN=B00186WMNI

I am very much looking forward to beginning this. I feel like when I start this I will truly be taking charge of my life for the first time ever.

I've left sparkpeople because I felt overwhelmed by all the things I had bookmarked. I was going to sparkpeople, thecarrot, neversaydiet, fitday (that's just a few)...I've cut all those down to fitday just for tracking purposes. There is an upcoming 4 week challenge on neversaydiet but they will email those and I may not do it. I think I have a good plan and really think if I continue to overload myself with information and advice from multiple sources it will only serve to deter me and I'll lose sight of the goal and quit AGAIN. I can't afford to do that to myself.

0 comments: