CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

07 July 2009

busy

I have been so incredibly busy lately and I'm not even quite sure what I was doing. I do know that I've written a lot. I have made 13 pages of progress to my 70 pages planned for July. I have changed that goal to hitting 100 pages instead which is an additional 59 from where I am so the total pages will be 72 in July instead.

I haven't made it back to the gym to do c25k since Thursday but I think I will be going today and again on Thursday and I'll try to go on Saturday morning before I go pick Taryn and Emily up at the bus station.

This week I have to get things ready for their visit. I haven't seen them in almost 2 years. We have a nice relaxing time planned although I do have to work a little bit on their last full day here.

I think we'll be going to the gym and taking a water aerobics class while she's here but I do plan to continue my c25k as well. I'm looking forward to my next run.

0 comments: