CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

02 July 2009

July 2009

So I think it's time to set some goals for this month. I have made a list and then I will explain the reasoning behind each.

1. To reach 215 pounds (last June weigh in was 224.7).
2. To cut out my flavor packet consumption down to 1 per day.
3. Finally try water aerobics.
4. Create a bucket list.
5. Write at least 70 pages on my novel in the month of July.

Explanations:
Goal #1
In January I was 236, going back to September the same. I've been struggling to lose weight, mostly due to lack of exercise. I'm tired of this. I have lost 11.3 pounds, although my last weigh in was at TOM so there was water weight, in the last 7 months. I want to finally be able to say I've lost MORE than 20 pounds. I will be hitting the gym more regularly and I have 2 new walk away the pounds videos and another to help me work out at home. I have found the right location to do my Couch to 5k running and I'm ready to go.

Goal #2
When I gave up pop I switched to water but I like flavor and so I started getting these generic Crystal Light drinks. They are no sugar and no caffeine and only 5 calories for a 16 oz drink but I'd like to just drink plain water at least 90% of the time.

Goal #3
I've belonged to a gym for 18 months now and since day 1 have said I wanted to take a class but never have. When my bestest friend comes to town we're going to take a class while she is here. I am looking forward to this.

Goal #4
There are so many things I want to do in my life and I want to make a list of those things and get started on finishing them. Wales here I come...anyone want a temporary roommate in Wales :)

Goal #5
The number one item that will go on my bucket list will be to finish my FIRST novel (there will be many with any luck) and so completing 70 pages will go a fair distance toward completing that goal.

So anyway, those are my goals and I'm looking forward to checking in at the end of the month with an update on my progress...and feel free to ask me about my progress throughout the month.

0 comments: