CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

09 October 2008

8s because I'm bored

You know the drill... just lemme know if you're playing along, and I'll go check out your blog. Danka! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Elite 8:

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. Supernatural
2. Doctor Who
3. Torchwood
4. Robin Hood (BBC version)
5. Chuck
6. Buffy
7. Roswell
8. Graham Norton

8 Favorite Restaurants...
1. Olive Garden
2. Subway
3. Highlands coffee shop
4. Chinese place that I forget the name of
5. Riverside
6. Applebee's
7. Gold Star
8. Empress

8 things that happened yesterday...
1. I worked
2. I cried
3. I shopped
4. I reconnected with an old friend
5. I cried more
6. I started to feel sick.... again
7. I took 2 kids for a haircut
8. I watched Supernatural

8 things to look forward to...
1. Everyone in this family NOT BEING SICK anymore!
2. going to sleep
3. Halloween
4. kid's birthday party Saturday for Riley's friend.
5. reaching goal #1
6. Report cards
7. Fall break being over
8. finishing my book

8 things I love about Fall...
1. the crisp air
2. leaves changing
3. hoodies
4. halloween
5. my blanket
6. family time.
7. hot tea
8. TWILIGHT the movie

8 things on my wish list...
1. Losing 81 more pounds.
2. my kids to be happy
3. I wish the doctor would say he was mistaken about Eric's kidney's
4. a good Christmas
5. a web cam
6. winning the lottery
7. getting back on track with my diet
8. No one in my house gets sick again for the rest of the winter!

0 comments: