CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

02 November 2008

day 2

So I ended up working like 7.5 hours yesterday. I thought i was going in for like 3 or 4 hours and I was extremely wrong about that. So one of my off days was ruined. I need to clean and I have several movies to watch when I finish cleaning. I haven't done much today though and it's 2 pm. I clipped coupons, made the boys clean their room and I think that might be it. I should get off my ass at some point and actually do this.

So Friday before I went to work I went to the gym and got a body fat analysis. I chose to see the nice female trainer, Annie. I'm not thrilled with my BMI or % of fat. I was bloated and up 7 pounds which is usual for my 'time of the month'. My BMI was 35.9 but according to sparkpeople it's actually 34.8. I think I'll average that and say I'm 35.35ish. My body fat is 41.15% which is an average of 2 tests. I am not thrilled with this but she asked what I do and I told her I come to the gym 3 times a week and try to walk around and get up more and do exercise videos and track my food and she recommended water aerobics for my fibro and I think I might take a class tomorrow. She didn't push me to hire a trainer which thrilled me.

I am having a really hard time with sparkpeople. I can't seem to motivate back to using it. I haven't read a single post in a week at least. I think I need to be DONE with the DONE team. It's just too damn overwhelming. I don't know what to do really.

Okay so that completes my requirement for day 2...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, just discovered your blog from your Spark People posts! I'm totally DONE with DONE girls...the constant email barrage annoyed the hell out of me...