CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

03 November 2008

day 3

Okay so after a very dramatic night last night it looks as if I'll be quitting the store. I did NOT go in today and I just have no idea how to deal with the situation. I am applying for new transcription jobs and hopefully I'll have 1 within the week. I feel like I put a lot of effort into something that just wasn't worth it in the long run. He started talking about having issue paying me anyway so I guess I don't feel as bad about quitting on him.

So my favorite singer is Craig David and he has this new song called Insomnia that I can't get out of my head. I can't wait for the CD to come out in December even though it'll cost me $30 to buy it because it's an import. He needs to grow his facial hair back because he looks horrid without it.

Okay enough of a rant about that. I lost my notes I made for the book and searched frantically for them and then realized I'd put them in a safe place and about had a fit when I couldn't find that either. Luckily it was right here on my desk. I wrote them down in my normal place.

As a reminder to everyone, I don't care who you vote for tomorrow but PLEASE vote! On a side note, if you live in California please vote no on Prop 8. This world doesn't need more hate in it.

0 comments: