CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

04 November 2008

day 4

Okay so I voted. Now just to wait until the results start pouring in. I am excited and nervous. I really hope that my candidate wins. I also hope that Prop 8 fails in California.

Okay now on to less controversial subjects...

I didn't go to the gym yesterday but I did rake leaves in my backyard so I count that toward my exercise. I will go to the gym tomorrow and plan to use the treadmill here tonight.

I haven't done a thing today so I don't really have a lot to talk about. I hope day 5 is more exciting.

I am going to go watch somethign and then clean the house and maybe edit this to add more later, especially if election results come in later today.

0 comments: