CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

18 January 2009

cold

It has been so incredibly cold here that despite the 'warm up' I'm still cold. My toes are so icy that my fuzzy socks don't help. I think I might have a wee bit of cabin fever as well. I think I'm slightly addicted to Super Mario Galaxy for the Wii...shame on me.

I have bought some index cards which I may have previously mentioned. Tonight I'm going to sit down while watching tv and put some info from what I'm writing on them. Like character information on 1 with relationship information on another.

I don't really have much interesting to say today. It's laundry day today and I've decided to stay in my PJs all day although I'll change into new ones later. I'm a bum.

0 comments: