CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

22 February 2009

new medicine

As someone who has only occasionally worked out for my entire life finding something I like has made me actually work out 6 days in a row now. Last night my calves were a bit tight and my back sore. I took 1/2 of a pill of my new medicine because it said it could make me groggy. My calf pain disappeared entirely and my back pain was a little better. I still feel a tad bit foggy today but maybe because I stayed up until I was exhausted and woke up before I wanted to. According to the wii fit this morning my water weight is going away now so my weigh in tomorrow should hopefully reflect a weight loss but if it doesn't I won't beat myself up. Today I'll do 30 minutes of wii fit and WATP.

0 comments: