CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

07 April 2009

another challenge exercise

Today's is the following:
Sticking to a new workout program isn't always easy. You need ways to make it fun to stay motivated. Try making a list of the things that will motivate you to stay on track. To get you started, here are the biggest motivators that have helped my clients: making fun music playlists, having a workout buddy or going to group classes, keeping a training log and making goals, joining a club or team, training for a race and raising money for charity.

Things that motivate me:
1. My biggest motivation is the idea of completing a 5K to raise money for breast cancer.
2. I do not want to increase my already increased risk of diabetes.
3. I want to live a long healthy life.
4. I don't want to fall apart slowly because I didn't properly care for myself like I should have.
5. I enjoy the pain after a workout and it motivates me to push harder.
6. I love to listen to great music while I workout.

0 comments: