CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

10 June 2009

dreary day

So I really need to exercise today. I'm debating what to do. Do I want to do the Walk yourself fit, Walk away the pounds and/or wii fit? I'm thinking I'll do the WATP and the wii fit yoga.

My 10 year old niece is staying with me and last night I set her up with the Wii, we made a Mii for her and put her on the Wii Fit. She weighed in at 100.5 pounds and started making excuses about how she likes to eat and that's why she's so fat. I tried to explain to her that at 10 she's growing and will gain weight. She's getting curves which is scary at 10. I couldn't make her understand any of it but it made me sad. Here is a 10 year old girl thinking she's horribly overweight when she's normal weight...what does she think of real overweight people? Who taught her this crap? Does this come from the media and television where every single girl is a twig? It just made me sad when I'm struggling to lose weight and she's crying because she weighs 5 pounds more than 4 months ago.

0 comments: