CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Calorie Counter

12 June 2009

the scoop

So last week I was advised by a friend to change my weight/measurement checks to Friday because weekends can be a time of indulgence and throw off your weight. I chose to do that but didn't see a difference today. I went 11 days without weighing and/or measuring. I maintained my weight and lost 1.75 inches. I did update my monthly measurement chart and lost 5.5 inches since May 18 bringing my total of inches lost to 22.75 since January 26. I'm down 12.5 pounds overall as well.

My niece is leaving in the morning so I think I'll be able to start getting back into the swing of it tomorrow and get back to exercising. I didn't get off track with my eating though which is good.

0 comments: